Swimming Pool Usage Rules
• Please always take a shower before entering the pool.
• Pets are not allowed in or around the swimming-pool.
• Do not play music outside the clubhouse.
• Every user of the swimming pool is responsible for his/her own safety and the safety of his/her family.
• Children under the age of 3 are not allowed in the pool.
• Children who cannot swim must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
• Children who cannot swim must always wear safety floatation devices inside and outside the pool.
• Jumping and diving into the pool is not permitted.
• The use of diving equipment, rubber boats, inflatable mattresses, toys, surfboards etc. is not allowed.
• Do not sit, stand or walk on the rim surrounding the pool.
Please do not leave any valuables unattended. Dow will not take liability for stolen belongings.
For lost property, please contact the Control Room, ext. 3115.
For all employees of the companies on the site:
On working days Employees 06.00 – 08.30 11.30 – 13.30
17:00 – 22:00
partners and children over 3 years 16.00 – 22.00
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays between Employees,
partners and children over 3 years 06.00 – 22.00
• is allowed only if you have a clubhouse reservation.
• After you finish barbecuing: please leave the ashes, draw the screens and inform the Control Room, ext. 3115.